Saturday, April 10

The challenge of a promo kit...

I have now finished my first term of my music study, and over my holiday I have the lovely assignment to make a promo kit. This is for management class, but is also supposed to be something we can use in our aspiring musical careers.
Now, this really turns into a challenge when you don't really have 'your sound' figured out, don't have any decent recordings of yourself, and in the only decent pictures you've got you're wearing a wedding dress...
Well, luckily, one of my ywam friends who happen to be in the area is a great photographer, so at least I've go my 'artsy' pictures taken. One down...

What now??

2 comments:

tingaling said...

YEAH! She`s blogging again. :)

Anonymous said...

Willkommen und Hallo im Sex-Talk.



Unser Sex-Talk gibt ihnen die Möglichkeit frauen nackt kostenlos und natürlich vieles mehr,unter anderem Flirt und Sextalk
Hier im besten Sex-Talk findest du frauen nackt kostenlos Flirt und Sextalk
Suchst du eventuel Heiße Live Chats , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,auf was wartest du?
Live Dates amateure frauen ,schnell anmelden .
Du suchst jemand in Bern, in Dortmund, vieleicht von Littau , vieleicht von Horw, oder aus SanktAndrä? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!