Saturday, January 26

The never updating updater is back!!

...that would be me...

sooo....I'm sick, and it's BORING!!!

We just got an assignment in class called 'personal discipleship/life plan'. And it's pretty much an assignment to help us figure out what we want for our lives, where we feel God is leading us, and how to get there. One of the tasks in the assignment is to write a list of 20 things you want to do before you die. It's a fun thing to do, really, because most of us already have this kind of list floating around in our minds, but never write it out. If we do, my guess is that we'll achieve more of our life goals. We'll get further in life if we have goals, so why not solidify them, and start pursuing them?

So, I guess that's more an encouragement to do something than an update, but hey, it's my blog! I can do what ever I want! moahahahahaaa!!!! ....

Another thing that might make you laugh...Apparently it's now illegal in Great Britain to cremate bodies with silicon breasts, because they might explode...
...I'm sorry if that offended you, but I think it's funny. Sad, but funny.

Chao!

1 comment:

Joachim Bjørge said...

Sounds scary to write out that we're going to die someday.
I see it at school - some guy only drinking destilled water. I'm tempted to ask him: "Why all the precautions? Do you not realize that you're going to die one day?"
But i find myself scared of that i've not actually realized it myself. Guess its hard for us to face the facts we can't control..