Saturday, May 5

Top ten...something.....??

I got the tip to make top ten lists on my blog. But if I were to write a top ten list, what would I do it on?? The many books I own but never read? You know, I could include some I made it half way through...
Maybe music! ...well, no...I like too many different styles of music for that. I would only have a heap of 1's.

Top ten actors?? HAHAAA!!! I don't even know the names of half of the actors from the movies I own!! (And that's actually not many at all!)

Top ten foods?? Weell...not like that would be very interesting...

So, I'm not sure this top ten list idea is the best for me...

Dang, this blog turned out boring...oh well...I could put in a picture! Here you go.



I miss Darjeeling!!!! Take me back there!!! These kids were SO awesome!!

Well, that's all.

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A suggestion: Top ten things you HATE with seagulls! Try that one. It really couldn't be that difficult to find...

Brynhild Marita said...

Hey! Ka e d me å skrive Ulstein me to l-a da?? Hehe.. Forresten. Ej kjem å besøke dej snart! Hekje sett dej på lenge, åsso hekje ej møtt han John heller!:S :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.