Wednesday, March 21

FINALLYYY!!!!

Jon is coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!! ...Well, tecnically it's today. -It's 1.42 am, and I can't sleep. Try imagening this...Mari...can't sleep... Something is terribly wrong!! It just doesn't make any sense what so ever! Crazyness. No wonder I go wierd though...JON IS COMING!!!!!

I'm serious, this long distance thing gets OLD!! We might be used to it, but it doesn't make it ANY easier!!!!!!!!


I LOVE JON!!!
...just htought I'd throw that in there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hellåååååååååååååååooooooooooo!!!!!!! I djøsst erraivd in mai FÆNTÆSSTIKK båot! Kånn tiki FAIV!"

Ida Mari said...

Heihei:) Tenkte berre ej sku informere dej om at ej såg dej å din kjære nedi sentrum idag, utafor Welle Blomster. Jobba der sjøna du;) Der fikk ej plutseli aue på dej å en høg fyr, so ej sprang bort til vindue å glana på dokke:P Men sida ej va på jobb, kunne ej jo ikkje stikke ut å helse.. Okej, d var nok løgn, ej turte ikkje:P Men neste gång skal ej vær tøffare! Klem :)