Tuesday, February 13

I've got it!!

In Norway we've got something we call a toast iron... I haven't seen it anywhere else, so I don't know what you call them, but anyways... What I figured out though, is this: You take two slices of good bread (preferably not white... I said good bread, right...) and you put chocolate spread on both of them. Like Nutella or something. Then you put some slices of brown cheese (preferably the dark one) on one of the slices (...yes...on top the chocolate...) and you just mash the two slices together, put a bit of butter on the outside of the sandwich (if you can call this a sandwich...) and you squeese it in the taoster iron thingy, so it all just melts. .....mmMMmmmm.....I'm druling....and I just ate one too! wow.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Det var da alvor til eksperimentering i toastjernet?? Hvordan man kommer på å ha innherredsost på nugatti for så å putte det i toastjern er meg så godt som uforståelig... Lenge leve kreativiteten! Lunsj blir sjeldent det samme etter dette ;)