Sunday, February 25

Complains...

So, I've gotten some complains about how bad I am at updating this thing... Well, I never said I am good at this...

Aaanyhow...

I just had three girls visiting, who I went to boarding school with. SO much fun!!! And then Benedicte came (a girl who's presently a student at the boarding school). She's staying over night with me! wohoo! Fun! I like having people over. And I like making coffee for them.
I like Jon too. ...and brownies...

Who ever you are, you who read this, Bless you!

2 comments:

Benedictes-tankekrok said...

Jeg kommenterer på norsk jeg! :p Det var utrolig koselig å være på besøk hos deg! Tusen takk for at jeg fikk komme! :) Koste meg masse.. Du er en fantastisk jente! :) Jesus stråler av deg! Gla i deg.. klem Benedicte

Benedictes-tankekrok said...

Btw, du får ta deg en tur innom bloggen min! :) www.benedictes-tankekrok.blogspot.com .... Snax..